Friday, July 22, 2011

Welcome to the Tales of Kidd Drunkadelic

After countless nights that rendered almost unimaginable stories, it came to me that I should share the in's and out's of the city as well as the mindboggling interactions with the people of the Bean. Not to mention the amount of things lined up for this coming year is just aggressive. With events such as:
  • Identity Festival in Mansfield, MA
  • North Coast Music Festival in Chicago, IL
  • Tiesto live at University of Rhode Island
  • Deadmau5 doing four nights in Boston at the House of Blues
And these are just big shows, not even the day to day shenanagins I get into or random tips I have to share about the amazing city that I live in, Boston. There is a ton of fun shit to do in this city and an even bigger amount of fun people and I intend to bring my experiences and views on what's going on around the Hub. Don't expect good cooking recipes, my opinion on celebrity break ups or any other bullshit you see on Perez Hilton.

So let the Tales begin, time to pour myself a drink and see what I get into tonight.......

No comments:

Post a Comment