Monday, August 8, 2011

Ode to Miller High Life

Here's to you oh Miller High Life.



Only until recently, did I realize that you are a poor man's beer, a cheap alternative to a night, a so called sham of hops and water. How you hid this all so well with your golden tint, your 1950's classic labels and that pretentious bitch that's sitting on the moon toasting to life. You lurk in the shadows of the Bohemian Pilsners, the IPA's and the other unpronounceable brews, like Chunk from the Goonies stuck in the basement. Priced at only $10.19 at the local Blanchard's for an 18 pack, you provide a safe haven for hipsters and cheap college students. You've earned such a bad rep......or have you?

You are a hand crafted gem, brought to us by the Miller Brewing Company in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Making the list as one of the most American things in my life, you bring a sense of comfort when consumed. On several occasions, I have had epic nights with my boys while drinking these High Life delights. You truly are the Champagne of Beers and I want to commend you on being my beer of choice. So while I sip on one of these, in a can no less, I dedicate these next few years to you, because God knows you and I are going to be chillin for a long time.



Here's to Honor; Get on her. Stay on her . And if you can't come in her , come on her. To Honor.
Cheers.





I leave you with this post's Random 90's Hottie.....
 


No comments:

Post a Comment