Thursday, March 8, 2012

Coming Soon: St. Patrick's Day Shit Show


So we are just about a week away from every alcoholics dream day, St. Patrick's Day. It's an even bigger deal because I live in Boston, and this place is crawling with Irish people and alcoholics. This year a close friend of mine hooked me up with two of his season tickets to the Bruins game on St. Patty's Day at 1:00pm....Holy Fuck! Oh and did I mention they are playin the Broad Street Bullies; The Philadelphia Flyers.

The Flyers are second to my heart in the hockey world, behind my beloved Montreal Canadiens. Yes, that's right, I'm a Montreal fan. My whole family is French Canadian and my mother's side is right from the city of Montreal, and heritage is everything to me. But I love the way the Flyers play, especially now with guys like Claude Giroux, Wayne Simmonds and even shitbag Scotty Hartnell. They bang bodies, drop the mitts and still score goals. They don't take any shit and are the first guys to dish it out, plus they have one of the most respected coach's behind the bench, Peter Laviolette.

So this game is at 1:00pm, on St. Patty's Day, in Boston, against the Flyers......And I'm wearing Flyers gear. Will my boy and I be trashed by 10:00am? Yes. Will we heckle the fuck out of everyone all damn day? Yes. Will we maybe get in a fight or two or three or four?! Maybe. This day could not be set up in any more of a shit show way. I haven't been this excited to attend a hockey game in a very long time.

So be on the lookout for my post about this said day, in full detail. I don't sugar coat shit, so be ready for a hilarious fuckin story.



Good luck to The Philadelphia Flyers, may we kick the living shit out of the Bruins. May you punch them in the face, stick Tastykakes up their ass and smash Yuengling bottles over their heads.

This isn't just your average hockey game, this is a rivalry game on St. Patrick's Day here in Boston, MA... 

No comments:

Post a Comment