Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Grateful Dead Drink Recipe

So there are a few different ways to make a Grateful Dead drink, the recipe I'm about to share with you just happens to be my favorite combination of poisons. I first had a Grateful Dead when I was underage; I must have gone through four Fake ID's in my day. But it was so bomb, same kind of concept as a Long Island Iced Tea in that, it gets you fucked up and tastes amazing.


Grateful Dead

3/4 oz vodka
3/4 oz rum
3/4 oz gin
3/4 oz triple sec
3/4 oz Chambord® raspberry liqueur
2 parts sweet and sour mix
1 splash Sprite® soda

Fill a highball glass with ice. Add each liquor, fill with sour mix and stir. Add a splash of 7-up or sprite, and serve.
Now remember boys and girls, these aren't your run of the mill mixed drinks, they are fuckin strong. So don't try and be a badass and slug three or four of em, cuz like I said in a previous post, Slimer will come and shit all over you.

But do enjoy these cocktails as they are one of my favorites because they are potent and they are named after one of the greatest bands of all time.

RIP Jerry Garcia, you drug addicted fuck. We all miss your riffs and jams my dude. Dancing bears forever.




Shouts to drinksmixer.com

No comments:

Post a Comment