Friday, March 2, 2012

Winter you bitch!

Just when we all thought we were gunna slide through a New England Winter without any snow and really not too many fuckin cold temperatures, we get snow, cold ass temps and icy streets all ova the city! Are you fist fuckin me Old Man Winter? You just decide that on March 1, you're goin to drop dick on us with snow, ice and rain in these frigid temperatures?! Unbelievable. I'm wearin a t-shirt, zip up hoody and my big coat with the fur hood and my nipples could still cut the glass on your car door window. 


I mean seriously, all of us in Boston thought Winter was givin us a lay up this year and not hittin us too hard. But it just goes to show you, never sleep on New England Winters. If you do, they will jump inside your sleepy bed and fuck you with an icicle. 


Not a day goes by that I don't wonder why I don't just up and move to Florida or head West to Southern California. And I always ask my parents why the hell they thought it was a good idea to stay here, in the cold as fuck Northeast, to raise a family. I'm not furious, I'm just bitter, bitter fuckin cold......


So FUCK YOU WINTER........you bitch!



Any readers offended by my cursing please feel free to email your complaints to NoOneGivesAShit@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment